Monday 16 January 2012

The Grindstone...

Jesus of Suburbia is a song by an american punk-rock band. I too would like to pay homage to certain saviours of suburban Manchester. Not been out much, exams looming and all that. Something to do with grades, anyway! No photography at any rate, so i've been out very locally, had some nice stuff on the feeders too. The cold snap has finally got me some good 'ns, with a pair of goldfinch visiting every few minutes. Couple of shots here from the last few weeks which have been largely bird free. First off, a Blue Tit from a local feeding station...



My local dove...


This lovely goldie, actually sitting where I wanted him to! Got some new perches to piss about with so watch this space...


And the woodpigeon, who doesn't love a good woodie shot...?


...and the world of BW. I have of late experimented with the world of black and white to add impact to an image. A few of my first attempts below...




 Anyway, I hope to be doing some more photography next month, this one hasn't been the greatest!

No comments:

Post a Comment